Terms of service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
These terms and conditions (the Terms) tell you the rules for using the ThriftBag service (Service) to send Thrift+ your unwanted clothes (Clothes) for Thrift+ to sell on an agency basis on the Thrift+ store (Store) and other third party marketplaces, and/or donate to a Thrift+ charity partner (Charity Partner) on your behalf.
The Store allows shoppers the opportunity to buy the Clothes which pass our quality control checks. The proceeds of the sales of these Clothes are split among you, us and your suggested charity (Suggested Charity).
Summary of key terms
- Thrift+ reserves the right to choose which of your Clothes to accept and upload for sale.
- Clothes that are not accepted are donated to our Charity Partner.
- We are unable to return your Clothes once they have been sent to us.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of your listing and recommend that you review each listing carefully before approving for sale on the Store.
- We are able to adjust the listing price and may discount your item to help it sell.
- We will remove any items which do not sell within a reasonable time and donate them to our Charity Partner.
- We charge a commission on the sale of each item and we reserve the right to change these fees in the future. Any change in fees will apply to all future sales regardless of when the item was processed.
If you do not accept these Terms, do not use the Service. We recommend you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1. Who we are and how to contact us
- We are Thrift Retail Ltd (Thrift+, we, us). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10630791 with our registered office at Wework, 22 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PD. (Please note this is our registered office and we cannot accept returns to this address.)
- To contact us please email email@example.com.
- By using the Service to send us your Clothes you confirm that you accept these Terms and are authorising Thrift+ to act as your agent to sell your Clothes on the Store and/or to donate your Clothes to our Charity Partner.
- We shall use our sole discretion to determine which items of Clothes sent to us are fit for sale via the Store or otherwise are unfit for sale and are to be donated to our Charity Partner.
- Please read these Terms carefully before sending us Clothes using a ThriftBag. They tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, our liability to you and other important information.
- The Store and Service are for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes.
We may update and change these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in our business procedures regarding the processing of ThriftBags and the sale and donation of your Clothes.
4. How to send us items
4.1 Requesting a ThriftBag
- You can request a ThriftBag through our website at https://thrift.plus/pages/re-sell.
- Once your ThriftBag has been requested we will send you an email to confirm. This will include an order number. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your Clothes.
- We will aim to dispatch your ThriftBag as soon as possible (usually the next business day) and not later than 10 business days. We will send you an email once your ThriftBag has been dispatched.
- We will email you instructions, and provide a leaflet with your ThriftBag, to guide you on what kinds of clothes to donate and how to return your ThriftBag.
- Please read these instructions carefully as we will not be able to return Clothes to you once they have been sent to us using a ThriftBag.
- Accepted items:
- For women: (i) clothing: dresses, skirts, tops, bottoms, jumpsuits, jumpers & jackets, suits; (ii) shoes: boots, flats, heels, platforms, sandals, trainers, wedges; and (iii) accessories: scarves, hats, gloves, sunglasses, belts, purses, bags.
For men: (i) clothing: tops, bottoms, jumpers & jackets, suits, shirts; (ii) shoes: trainers, loafers, formal, boots, sandals; and (iii) accessories: bags, belts, hats, scarves, gloves, ties, wallets, sunglasses.
- Unaccepted items:
- baby clothes; children’s clothes;
- suits; tailored shirts;
- wedding dresses; bridesmaids dresses;
- swimwear; underwear; lingerie
- jewellery; watches;
- technology; mobile phones; tablets;
- homeware; bric-a-brac;
- counterfeit items.
More information is available in our dedicated help section: “Selecting which clothes to donate”: https://help.thrift.plus/article/195-what-types-of-clothing-can-i-donate
- Before we provide access to our online returns portal we will ask you to confirm that your Clothes meet our approved brand guidelines, are freshly laundered, are in excellent condition, and are authentic.
- We will assess each item according to clause 5 (Quality Control). If your clothes fail to meet these criteria, they will not be accepted and will be donated to our Charity Partner.
- We take authenticity very seriously. If an item is identified as a high risk brand, we will request for you to confirm the authenticity of the item, and allow you to add details of proof of purchase.
- If we are not satisfied that the item is authenticity, we reserve the right to refuse to list the item for sale and instead donate it to our Charity Partner, notifying them of the authenticity concerns.
- If your Clothes do not meet our guidelines, we reserve the right to cancel your Thrift+ account (Store Account), in which case you will not be able to send us any more Clothes nor will we send you any more ThriftBags.
- After your ThriftBag has been dispatched, we will email you instructions on how to return your ThriftBag. This email will contain a link to our online returns portal. Use this portal to select your preferred returns option.
- Please ensure that your ThriftBag is sealed securely. We have no liability to you for any Clothes which are lost or damaged during shipping to us.
- Where you are required to attach a return postage label, please ensure that this is printed and attached correctly. Where you have selected ‘print in store’ please ensure that the store clerk has securely attached your return label to your ThriftBag.
- Please ensure your ThriftBag is sealed securely and addressed correctly. We are not liable for any Clothes which are lost or damaged during shipping. We may choose to issue compensation, but this is entirely at our discretion.
- In order to be eligible for compensation, you will need to provide proof of postage. We will not be able to process any compensation for ThriftBags where you cannot provide valid proof of postage.
- If we choose to issue compensation, the amount will be decided by Thrift+ according to data on sold prices of similar items. Our decision is final and cannot be negotiated.
- We will issue this compensation as Store Credit into your Store Account. Please note, we are unable to issue cash, gift cards, or vouchers.
- The maximum compensation we will issue for lost bags is £150. If you wish to send us items with a total resale value of greater than £150, please contact us so that we can help to arrange a courier with the appropriate insurance.
5.1. Accepting your Clothes
- When we receive a ThriftBag we will give it an initial inspection and check it into our online system. We will accept your Clothes when we email you to acknowledge receipt and acceptance of it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and Thrift+.
- Risk in the Clothes passes to Thrift+ when the Clothes are unloaded at the premises of Thrift+.
- If, for any reason, we do not check in your ThriftBag but you are able to provide proof of delivery, this will also constitute acceptance of your Clothes.
- We will put all Clothes we accept through our strict quality control process which checks the brand and condition of each item. Our quality control process is explained here: https://help.thrift.plus/article/182-how-does-thrift-decide-which-items-to-accept
- We shall then arrange for the Clothes that have passed quality control (Accepted Clothes) to be photographed, priced and uploaded for sale on the Store.
- Any Clothes that are not accepted for sale are donated to our Charity Partner.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to donate any Clothes to our Charity Partner for any reason, including if the Clothes do not pass our quality control process.
- Our staff photograph each item of Accepted Clothes according to the method and presentation style determined by us.
- We will provide a mechanism for you to give feedback on the photography before your item is made available for sale. However, we are unable to retake any photographs after the item has been processed.
- We add the relevant data to the listing for each item of Approved Clothes: including brand, item type, size, colour, pattern, material, and condition.
- We train our staff to input this data as accurately as possible. However, we do not guarantee this data to be correct, and do not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
- We will provide a mechanism for you to check and edit this data before your item is made available for sale online.
- We will suggest a price for your Accepted Clothes by using data on the achieved selling price of similar items on the Store and other third party marketplaces. In calculating an appropriate price, we also take into account the condition of the item.
- We will provide a mechanism for you to edit the suggested price before your item is made available for sale online.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to determine the initial listing price of an item of Accepted Clothes and to discount the price of an item of Accepted Clothes, either on an individual basis or as part of a Store promotion.
6. How we prepare your Accepted Clothes for sale online
- We will use the photography, data, and suggested price to create a draft listing (Draft Listing) for each item of Approved Clothes.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of this data and we suggest that you review each Draft Listing before your items are made available for sale online.
- Once we have created your Draft Listings we will send you an email with a link to review them. You should review each listing carefully in order to check for accuracy and make any edits you wish.
- Please note, we reserve the right to determine the final details of any listing before the item is made available for sale online.
- You should approve your Draft Listings within 5 days of receiving this email. If we are still waiting for you to approve your listings, we will send you a reminder email after 3 days and 5 days.
- If you have not approved your listings after 5 days, they will be automatically approved without being reviewed and your items will be made available for sale online.
- We do not accept liability for any loss as a result of errors or omissions on the listings. Specifically, we do not accept liability for any claim that arises as a result of an item selling at less than its fair value due to a low suggested price.
7. How we sell your Accepted Clothes
- Once your Draft Listings have been approved, either manually by you or automatically by us, we will make them available for sale online.
- We will choose whether to list your items on the Store (comprising the website, IOS app and Android app) and/or other third party marketplaces (Sales Channels).
- Please note, not all items will necessarily be listed for sale on all Sales Channels.
- We may also list your items on other third party marketplaces to increase the chances of selling.
- When listing on other platforms, we may adjust the listing price in order to take into account additional fees and/or standard practices on that platform, such as offering free postage.
- Depending on the standard practices on each marketplace, and the mechanisms available to merchants, we may offer discounts or allow offers in order to help your items sell.
- We reserve the right to decide whether to accept offers, and therefore sell your item at a discount, based on our calculations of an appropriate selling price.
- Thrift+ is responsible for any fees relating to selling on other Sales Channels.
- When an item of Accepted Clothes is sold, we deduct any third party transaction costs, and any applicable VAT, leaving the sale proceeds (Sale Proceeds).
- For items that sell for less than £7.50 we deduct the full price of the sale as the Thrift+ Fee
- For items that sell for £7.50 or more, we calculate the Thrift+ Fee as the sum of:
- Listing Fee - £3.75 per sale
- Selling Fee - 35% of the Sale Proceeds
- Thrift+ Fees are always deducted from Sale Proceeds.
- You will never be charged more than the Sale Proceeds amount.
- You will never be charged for items that do not sell.
- We reserve the right to change these fees in the future. Any change in fees will apply to all future sales, regardless of when that item was processed.
8. How you earn and spend credits
- You agree that we are to convert the remaining Sale Proceeds, after Thrift+ Fees have been deducted, into credit (Store Credit) on your Store Account.
- Note that you will only earn Store Credit for items with a final selling price of over £7.50
- Your Store Account will be credited with any Store Credit immediately after a sale is confirmed. A sale is confirmed 30 days after an item is ordered, providing the item has not been returned to Thrift+. If an item has been returned to Thrift+, it will be re-listed for sale and credits will not be awarded.
- The Store Credit can be used to purchase items from the Store or exchanged for vouchers with participating Thrift+ partners.
- Please note that Store Credit cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- Store Credit will expire from your Store Account after 6 months of no activity (no spending of credit and no earning of credit) on your Store Account.
- We will send you a reminder email 30 days before and 1 day before your Store Credit is due to expire.
- If Store Credit expires then it is treated as additional commission to Thrift+.
- If you have a query about Store Credit that has expired please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for any VAT (or equivalent sales tax) payments that are payable on your proportion of the Sale Proceeds.
9. How we make donations on your behalf
- When you order your ThriftBag we will ask you whether you wish a portion of your remaining Sale Proceeds, after deducting Thrift+ Fees, to be donated to charity
- You can choose for 100%, 50% or 0% to be donated to charity
- We will ask you to suggest a charity that you wish to support (Suggested Charity). You can suggest any charity that is enrolled with PayPal Giving Fund.
- If the charity that you would like to support is not available, we recommend contacting the charity and asking them to enrolling with PayPal Giving Fund using the following link: https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/hub
- Once a sale happens, we calculate the Sale Proceeds to be donated to your Suggested Charity (Pending Donation) based on your choice.
- If your item is returned by the purchaser in accordance with our returns policy, we refund the buyer and cancel your Pending Donation.
- If the item has not been returned, the sale is confirmed and we make a donation on your behalf to PayPal Giving Fund (registered charity No. 1110538).
- PayPal Giving Fund then makes a grant to your Suggested Charity in accordance with their Donation Delivery Policy: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/givingfund/policies.
- There is no additional fee to you or your Suggested Charity for processing this donation.
- If an ordered item is returned to us by the purchaser in accordance with our returns policy (Returned Clothes), we will process the return, refund the buyer and cancel the Pending Donation. No credits will be awarded for an item that is returned.
- Depending on the reason for the return and condition of the item, we will then either as your agent relist the Returned Clothes for sale, or donate the Returned Clothes to our Charity Partner.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to determine if an item of Returned Clothes is to be relisted for sale on the Store or to be donated to our Charity Partner.
11. If there is a problem
If you have any questions or complaints about the Service or the Terms please contact us at email@example.com.
12. Your warranty
You warrant and represent that: (i) you have full title in the Clothes being sold and/or donated under the Contract or that you have been properly authorised to sell and/or donate the Clothes by the true owner; (ii) you are able to transfer full ownership to the Clothes free from any third party claims or liabilities; (iii) there are no claims relating to ownership or title of the Clothes; (iv) to your best knowledge the Clothes are authentic and genuine; (v) that you do not sell clothes as part of a business registered for VAT (or any equivalent sales tax) and to the best of your knowledge you do not sell clothes as part of a business that needs to be registered for VAT (or any equivalent sales tax); and (vi) you will immediately notify Thrift+ if you become required to charge VAT (or any equivalent sales tax) on any sales of the Accepted Clothes.
13. Limitation of liability
- We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking our contract with you or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable when it is obvious that it will happen.
- Nothing in the terms shall limit our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) to the extent it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We are not liable for business losses. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We are not liable for any losses, or any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under the Agreement, due to any actions beyond our control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, theft, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes, loss or malfunctions or utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services.
- The Store is provided to you at no extra charge. We do not guarantee that the Store will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or restrict availability of all or any part of the Store for business or operational reasons. Any support provided to you is for information purposes only. Thrift+ reserves the right to make changes to the Store at any time; or not to reply to any queries; or not provide support in connection with the Store.
- All material on the Store is the property of Thrift+ and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You are authorised to view and download the materials for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Thrift+ reserves the right to at any time prevent you from using the Store or from using the Service.
- Thrift+ reserves the right to decline or cancel a registration or an account at any time. If we decline or cancel your registration or account then, without prejudice to the rights you have regarding any Accepted Clothes and/or any Store Credit, you will not be able to send us any more Clothes nor will we send you any more ThriftBags.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Store through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
16. General Terms:
- Nobody else has any rights under the Terms. The Terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under the Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- The Terms can only be varied by written agreement between us and you. No variation of the Terms is effective unless in writing and signed by the parties or their authorised representatives.
- If a court finds part of the Terms illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each clause of the Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to the Terms, and where you may bring legal proceedings. The Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Terms in the English courts. If you live in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Terms in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
THRIFT+ WEBSITE USER AND PURCHASER TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Thrift+. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Thrift+. Thrift+ offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are over 18 years. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Thrift+, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Thrift+ and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thrift Retail Ltd, Rear Basement, Lincoln House, Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE, United Kingdom.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.